Europe ETFs invest in the equity of companies from all of Europe.
- Equity: Developed Europe - Large Cap
- Equity: Developed Europe - Total Market
- Equity: Germany - Total Market
- Equity: U.K. - Total Market
- Equity: Developed Europe - Small Cap
- Equity: Norway - Total Market
- Equity: Poland - Total Market
- Equity: Russia - Total Market
- Equity: Germany - Small Cap
- Equity: Italy - Total Market
With 111 ETFs traded in the U.S. markets, Europe ETFs gather total assets under management of $82.53B. The average expense ratio is of 0.55%. Europe ETFs can be found in the following asset classes:
- Fixed Income
The largest Europe ETF is the Vanguard FTSE Europe ETF VGK with $18.10B in assets. In the last trailing year, the best performing Europe ETF was the EURL at 89.35%. The most-recent ETF launched in the Europe space was the Franklin FTSE Europe ETF FLEE in 11/02/17.