Europe ETFs invest in the equity of companies from all of Europe.
- Equity: Developed Europe - Large Cap
- Equity: Developed Europe - Total Market
- Equity: Germany - Total Market
- Equity: U.K. - Total Market
- Equity: Developed Europe - Small Cap
- Equity: Norway - Total Market
- Equity: Poland - Total Market
- Equity: Russia - Total Market
- Equity: Germany - Small Cap
- Equity: Italy - Total Market
With 117 ETFs traded in the U.S. markets, Europe ETFs gather total assets under management of $86.11B. The average expense ratio is 0.60%. Europe ETFs can be found in the following asset classes:
The largest Europe ETF is the Vanguard FTSE Europe ETF VGK with $19.86B in assets. In the last trailing year, the best performing Europe ETF was the EURL at 69.82%. The most-recent ETF launched in the Europe space was the Franklin FTSE Russia ETF FLRU in 02/06/18.