There are 25 Tactical Tools ETFs which can be found in the following ETF.com analytics segments:
- Alternatives: Spreads Inflation
- Alternatives: Spreads Long/Short Volatility
- Alternatives: Spreads Yield Curve
- Alternatives: Volatility
- Inverse Alternatives: Volatility
- Leveraged Alternatives: Volatility
The largest Tactical Tools ETF is the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX) with $1.25 B in assets under management and an expense ratio of 0.89% with a trailing 12 month loss of -70.46%. The best-performing ETF over the last 12 months was the REX VolMAXX Short VIX Weekly Futures Strategy ETF (VMIN) with a total return of 173.80%. The most-recent ETF launched was the VelocityShares 1X Daily Inverse VSTOXX Futures ETN (EXIV) in May 2017.