There are 23 Tactical Tools ETFs which can be found in the following ETF.com analytics segments:
- Alternatives: Spreads Inflation
- Alternatives: Spreads Long/Short Volatility
- Alternatives: Spreads Yield Curve
- Alternatives: Volatility
- Inverse Alternatives: Volatility
- Leveraged Alternatives: Volatility
The largest Tactical Tools ETF is the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX) with $1.2 B in assets under management and an expense ratio of 0.89% with a trailing 12 month loss of -83.95%. The best-performing ETF over the last 12 months was the VelocityShares Daily Inverse VIX Short-Term ETN (XIV) with a total return of 281.73%. The most-recent ETF launched was the VelocityShares VIX Variable Long/Short ETN (LSVX) in July 2016.