What does March Madness have to do with ETFs? The NCAA Basketball Tournament may increase casino activity, increase bandwidth, limit productivity and pump up media companies, according to a Benzinga article.
According to the report, the following funds may be positively or negatively affected by the NCAA tournament:
- Market Vectors Gaming ETF (NYSEArca: BJK)
- PowerShares Dynamic Leisure & Entertainment Portfolio (NYSEArca: PEJ)
- PowerShares Dynamic Media Portfolio (NYSEArca: PBS)
- Vanguard Total World Stock Index ETF (NYSEArca: VT)
- ETFS Physical PM Basket Shares (NYSEArca: GLTR)
Check out Benzinga.com for the full breakdown on the funds listed above.