The performance of five popular ETFs, viewed as bellwethers in the entire stock market—are signaling cautiousness among investors, according to an article published by The Street.
The five ETFs highlighted in the article by Gary Gordon, contributor to The Street, included:
- iShares MSCI Brazil (NYSEArca: EWZ)
- SPDR Select Sector Energy ETF (NYSEArca: XLE)
- Vanguard MSCI Europe ETF (NYSEArca: VGK)
- iShares FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index (NYSEArca: FXI)
- SPDR Gold Trust ETF (NYSEArca: GLD)
Head over to TheStreet.com for additional details on the funds listed.