The following ETFs are likely to become good plays in their respective pockets of the investment universe, according to a daily market piece on Benzinga.
Among the ETFs Benzinga’s staff said are worth looking at are:
- Global X Silver Miners ETF (NYSEArca: SIL)
- Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (NYSEArca: GDX)
- Health Care Select Sector SPDR (NYSEArca: XLV)
Benzinga also said a number of emerging markets ETFs are worth considering, including:
- Market Vectors Egypt ETF (NYSEArca: EGPT)
- Market Vectors Brazil Small-Cap ETF (NYSEArca: BRF)
- Direxion Daily China Bear 3X Shares (NYSEArca: YANG)
The foreign exchange and bond plays of the day, according to Benzinga, are:
- ProShares UltraShort Euro (NYSEArca: EUO)
- PowerShares Emerging Markets Sovereign Debt Fund (NYSEArca: PCY)
The iShares Dow Jones International Select Dividend Index Fund (NYSEArca: IDV) was also mentioned in the article, as IDV is close to its 52-week lows and is in danger of falling behind.
For more information, visit Benzinga.com.