China’s economy is likely to continue growing rapidly, and a number of ETFs are worth mentioning for their potential to position investors well for that growth, according to an article on ETF Database.
For better or worse, these five ETFs, listed by ETF Database contributor Stoyan Bojinov, offer some of the best exposure to this corner of the global market:
- Teucrium Soybean Fund (NYSEArca: SOYB)
- Market Vectors Rare Earth/Strategic Metals ETF (NYSEArca: REMX)
- iShares MSCI Australia Index Fund (NYSEArca: EWA)
- IQ South Korea Small Cap ETF (NYSEArca: SKOR)
- iShares MSCI Chile Index Fund (NYSEArca: ECH)
Visit ETFDB.com for the full breakdown on the funds listed above.