For investors in search of rapid gains, a few leveraged ETFs may be in for double-digit returns over the next several trading sessions, as data and new reports come in to provide clues about the market’s direction, according to an article on Benzinga.
As these five funds are leveraged, investors should remain cautious and be aware of the current market conditions. More to the point, they may want to have short-term exposure in one or two of the following ETFs:
- ProShares UltraShort Oil & Gas ETF (NYSEArca: DUG)
- Direxion Daily Gold Miners Bull 3X Shares ETF (NYSEArca: NUGT)
- PowerShares DB Crude Oil Double Short ETN (NYSEArca: DTO)
- Direxion Daily India Bear 3X Shares ETF (NYSEArca: INDZ)
- ProShares UltraShort MSCI Europe ETF (NYSEArca: EPV)
Head over to Benzinga.com for the full breakdown on the funds listed above.