Investors may be searching for ways to benefit from falling crude oil prices, and a number of transportation-related funds may be the ticket, according to an article on Investors’ Business Daily.
The five funds outlined by the investors.com article are as follows:
- Guggenheim Airline ETF (NYSEArca: FAA)
- iShares Dow Jones Transportation Average Index Fund (NYSEArca: IYT)
- ProShares Short Oil & Gas ETF (NYSEArca: DDG)
- United States Short Oil Fund (NYSEArca: DNO)
- SPDR S&P Retail ETF (NYSEArca: XRT)
Head over to news.investors.com for the full breakdown on the funds listed above.