A number of exchange-traded products are now available to help investors gauge the health of the financial markets at a time when emerging markets have been driving growth and developed economies have been hampered by debt, according to an article on Investor’s Business Daily.
The following products were highlighted as superior indicators of the global market’s health:
- iPath DJ-UBS Copper ETN (NYSEArca: JJC)
- iShares Dow Jones Transportation Average (NYSEArca: IYT)
- iShares Russell 2000 Index Fund (NYSEArca: IWM)
- iShares Barclays 20+ Year Treasury Bond Fund (NYSEArca: TLT)
- iShares MSCI Germany Index Fund (NYSEArca: EWG)
Head over to News.Investors.com for more information on the performance of the funds, and to learn why they were selected.