The Federal Reserves’ promise to keep interest rates at a low level for the next two years has put a damper on returns, but some funds have been able to capture decent yields for those willing to take a risk, according to an article on ETF Database.
The article highlights the following funds, as they each have rewarded risk investors with yields above 7 percent throughout 2012:
- Global X Dividend ETF (NYSEArca: SDIV)
- PowerShares KBW High Dividend Yield Financial Portfolio (NYSEArca: KBWD)
- ETRACS 2X Leveraged Long Well Fargo Business Development Company ETN (NYSEArca: BDCL)
- 2X Monthly Leveraged Long Alerian MLP Infrastructure Index ETF (NYSEArca: MLPL)
- Guggenheim S&P Global Dividend Opportunities Index ETF (NYSEArca: LVL)
- iShares B – Ca Rated Corporate Bond Fund (NYSEArca: QLTC)
- WisdomTree DEFA Equity Income Fund (NYSEArca: DTH)
Visit ETFdb.com for more information on the products listed above.