Dividend-focused products are known for their decent payouts but most carry heavy weightings in the financial sector, which scares investors seeking to keep volatility low in their portfolios. The good news is there are a number of options with little or no exposure to financials, according to an article on ETF Database.
Consider the following dividend-based ETFs as a starting place for low-vol choices:
- iShares High Dividend Equity Fund (NYSEArca: HDV)
- PowerShares Dividend Achievers Portfolio (NYSEArca: PFM)
- First Trust Morningstar Dividend Leaders Index Fund (NYSEArca: FDL)
- Schwab U.S. Dividend Equity ETF (NYSEArca: SCHD)
- WisdomTree Global Natural Resources Fund (NYSEArca: GNAT)
- WisdomTree International Dividend Ex-Financials Fund (NYSEArca: DOO)
- WisdomTree Dividend Ex-Financials Fund (NYSEArca: DTN)
- WisdomTree China Dividend EX-Financials ETF (NYSEArca: CHXF)
Visit ETFdb.com to read more.