While leverage products are usually portrayed negatively by much of the media, seasoned traders and investors not deterred by extra risk can make plays using leveraged ETFs to greatly boost their returns, according to an article on ETF Database.
The following funds are great for short-term opportunities—especially for traders interested in products with high liquidity:
- Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3x Shares ETF (NYSEArca: TZA)
- ProShares UltraShort S&P 500 ETF (NYSEArca: SDS)
- Direxion Daily Financial Bear 3x Shares ETF (NYSEArca: FAZ)
- VelocityShares 2x VIX Short-Term ETN (NYSEArca: TVIX)
- ProShares UltraShort Barclays 20+ Year Treasury ETF (NYSEArca: TBT)
- Direxion Daily Gold Miners Bull 3x ETF (NYSEArca: NUGT)
- ProShares Ultra DJ-UBS Crude Oil ETF(NYSEArca: UCO)
For more information on the funds listed above, head over to ETFdb.com.