The Federal Reserve’s easy-money policies are pushing bond prices higher and yields lower, but the bond bubble could soon burst, and investors seeking to limit risks of an unraveling bond market have a number of ETPs at their disposal, according to an article on MarketWatch.
Here are some alternative products designed to protect investors from falling long-term bond prices:
- ProShares Short 20+ Year Treasury ETF (NYSEArca: TBF)
- iPath US Treasury 10 Year Bear ETN (NYSEArca: DTYS)
- ProShares Short High-Yield ETF (NYSEArca: SJB)
- ProShares UltraShort 20+ Year Treasury ETF (NYSEArca: TBT)
- ProShares UltraShort 7-10 Year Treasury ETF (NYSEArca: PST)
Visit MarketWatch.com for the full breakdown of the ETPs.