ETF.com ("the Site") is an independent resource for index investing in all its forms. All content is produced independently of any advertising relationships.
Confidentiality of Personal Information
When visitors register for the website, we may ask for personal information such as name, address, email address, telephone number, and company. We also collect information about aggregate site usage. Statistics that we gather about unique visits, referring URLs, repeat visits and page views are all based on IP addresses, and are not associated with your personal information.
We take every measure to protect our users' information. When users submit information via the website or through our survey technologies, this information is protected both online and offline.
The Site is not targeted towards children under the age of 13, nor does the Site knowingly collect personal information about children.
Please remember that any information you disclose on our discussion forums will become public information. All posts made on these forums become the intellectual property of the Site and may be reprinted or referenced in future articles or publications by the Site.
The Site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware of when they leave our site, and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
The Site does not make any warranties or representations, express or implied, about the information provided on or accessed through the Site. In particular it does not warrant or represent that the information is accurate, up-to-date, comprehensive, verified or complete. The Site does not accept liability for any error, omission or delay in the information or for any reliance placed by any person on the information. The Site shall not be liable for any claims or losses of any nature, arising indirectly or directly from use of the information on or accessed through the Site.
You acknowledge that the information is not provided as the basis of any professional advice or for transactional use. ETF.com shall not be responsible or liable for any investment decisions or trading or any other actions taken by you or by third parties based on information contained in this Site.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or the practices of this site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
The term "ETF.com" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 419 Lafayette St. 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10003. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to this website from another website or document without ETF.com's prior written consent. Links should be correctly attributed to ETF.com and may be accompanied by a short descriptive summary of the article.
- You may not copy, reprint, redistribute in whole or in part any article without previous written consent from ETF.com.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New York.
- The editors of ETF.com reserve the right as they deem appropriate to exclude, remove or block any postings or posters. As a moderated site, the editors will act promptly on any posts and/or comments believed to be unduly divisive and/or argumentative. Posts and comments considered uncivil and/or rude aren't allowed. Personal attacks and baseless accusations with misleading and/or inaccurate information are not permitted. Use of different aliases to get around the spirit of these guidelines isn't allowed. These rules are subject to change by the site's editors at any time.
The in-kind stock transaction used in the Duracell deal lies of at the heart of every ETF, and has the same benefit: tax efficiency.
Stock investors are used to splits, but why all the reverse splits in ETFs?
Falling gas prices and a strong buck may boost retail stocks, but the favorite ETF may not be the best play.
An alluring new bond ETF focused on China’s mainland credit market comes with a few caveats.