Below is a roundup of key developments in the ETF space during the week started Aug. 13, 2017:
- Direxion debuted a 3x leveraged emerging market bond ETF covering external debt.
- Janus Henderson’s VelocityShares brand rolled out two ETNs offering short and long exposure to the composite Libor rate. Both ETNs are senior unsecured debt obligations issued by Citigroup.
- First Trust launched an ETF applying Dorsey Wright’s relative strength to large-cap equity strategies and Treasuries.
- VanEck files for a bitcoin ETF that will invest in other bitcoin instruments.
- Deutsche Asset Management plans low-beta, high-yield bond ETF.
- Amplify will transition its Amplify YieldShares Prime 5 Dividend ETF (PFV) to an ETF that invests in senior-loan closed-end funds.
And don’t forget about our lists of launches, closures and filings.
Contact Heather Bell at [email protected]