Below is a roundup of key developments in the ETF space during the week of Dec. 26, 2017:
- The U.S. saw the launch of its first fund to focus exclusively on the legal marijuana industry.
- Natixis rolled out an actively managed short-term debt ETF.
- Arrow debuts international momentum ETF.
- ALPS launches disruptive technology ETF.
- iPath finally delists its original natural gas futures ETN.
- PowerShares shutters four ETFs, including three currency-hedged funds.
- InsightShares files for a broad ESG fund.
Contact Heather Bell at [email protected]