There was a wide variety of activity in the ETF space this past week, with the most successful ESG launch ever, the announcement of eight ETN closures and the total redesign of two funds, not to mention the rollout of three other ETFs.
Below is a roundup of all the key events in the ETF industry during the week of June 11:
- Goldman Sachs launched an environmental, social and governance ETF based on an index from Paul Tudor Jones’ JUST Capital
- Fidelity rolled out two bond funds targeting individual factors, one active and one passive
- Amplify unveiled a tactical growth ETF based on momentum signals
- UBS will shut down eight of its ETRACS ETNs as of June 25
- First Trust will renovate two of its existing ETFs, assigning them new indexes, tickers and names
Contact Heather Bell at [email protected]