Below is a roundup of key developments in the ETF space during the week started Oct. 2, 2017:
- Nuveen launches socially responsible bond fund, the NuShares ESG U.S. Aggregate Bond ETF (NUBD)
- VanEck rolls out a long/flat exposure fund, the VanEck Vectors NDR CMG Long/Flat Allocation ETF (LFEQ)
- PowerShares announces the closures of four of its funds, including three currency-hedged vehicles.
- AdvisorShares will be shuttering its two ETFs managed by Dennis Gartman that buy gold in foreign currencies.
- Deutsche Asset Management outlines plans for six ETFs falling into the ESG, factor-based and plain-vanilla buckets.
- GraniteShares is acquiring the market’s sole fund focused on pass-through securities, the Master Income ETF (HIPS)
- KraneShares files for four China ETFs, including three “All China” sector funds.
Contact Heather Bell at [email protected]