Below is a roundup of key developments in the ETF space during the week started Aug. 20, 2017:
- Spinnaker Trust rolls out two ETFs under the Fieldstone brand.
- First Trust launches the First Trust Institutional Preferred Securities and Income ETF (FPEI).
- Vanguard files for a low-cost ETF-of-ETFs covering the broad corporate bond market.
- REX ETFs plans a pair of long/short bitcoin funds.
- AQR requests exemptive relief for index-based and actively managed ETFs.
- Elkhorn Investments files for an actively managed foreign currency fund.
And don’t forget our lists of launches, closures and filings.
Contact Heather Bell at [email protected]