Below is a roundup of key developments in the ETF space during the week started Oct. 8, 2017:
- Schwab rolls out ultra-low-cost competitor to existing Russell 1000 ETFs.
- Principal debuts low-cost, mega-cap fund with smart-beta twist.
- KraneShares launches environmentally focused China ETF, as well as an emerging market fund targeting consumer technology.
- Columbia adds multisector smart-beta bond ETF.
- Virtus unveils actively managed global low-cost fund.
- Newcomer Change Finance debuts socially responsible ETF.
- ArrowShares files for contrarian “Dogs of the World” fund.
- WisdomTree plans multi-asset fund offering 60/40 split between equities, bonds.
For more on launches, closures and filings, visit the ETF Watch page.
Contact Heather Bell at email@example.com