GDG

Gadsden Dynamic Growth ETF
N/A

N/A
*Unless otherwise stated, data provided by FactSet.

GDG Fund Description

GDG is an actively managed portfolio comprising a strategic sleeve of global equity and a tactical sleeve of any asset class. The fund seeks total return.

GDG Factset Analytics Insight

GDG holds around 80% of its assets in a core, “strategic” sleeve of global stocks. This sleeve seeks diversified exposure to a variety of countries, sectors, and company sizes. The remaining 20% is invested in a “tactical” sleeve that seeks to take advantage of short-term opportunities. The tactical sleeve may include any asset class (including equity, currencies, fixed income, real estate, or commodities) and need not be diversified. The fund does not pick individual holdings—each sleeve tracks one or more indexes, either directly or by holding other ETFs or derivatives. These underlying indexes may be factor-based. The fund can also hold inverse or leveraged ETFs. The 80/20 split between the two sleeves is not set in stone—GDG’s manager can adjust it based on market conditions, though equity will generally be heavily weighted.

GDG CHARTS AND PERFORMANCE

  • 1 Month
  • 3 Months
  • YTD
  • 1 Year
  • 3 Years
  • 5 Years
  • Max
COMPARE
RESET
Select ETFs to compare their performance:
PERFORMANCE [as of 12/13/18] 1 MONTH 3 MONTHS YTD 1 YEAR 3 YEARS 5 YEARS 10 YEARS
GDG -- -- -- -- -- -- --
GDG (NAV) -- -- -- -- -- -- --
No Underlying Index -- -- -- -- -- -- --
N/A -- -- -- -- -- -- --
All returns over 1 year are annualized. All returns are total returns unless otherwise stated.

GDG Summary Data

Gadsden
11/14/18
Open-Ended Fund
0.88%
$8.74M
0.21%

GDG Portfolio Data

--
N/A

GDG Index Data

No Underlying Index
Proprietary
Proprietary
N/A

GDG Fund Structure

Yes
--
No Policy
N/A
N/A
Low
N/A
N/A

GDG Tax Exposures

20.00% / 39.60%
--
No
Bats Book Viewer
TOP OF BOOK
LAST 10 TRADES
Bats BZX Real-time Quote -
Daily Spread
Premium/Discount
Volume

GDG Factset Analytics Block Liquidity

As of 12/14/18
5
4
3
2
1

This measurement shows how easy it is to trade a $1 million USD block of GDG. GDG is rated a N/A out of 5.

GDG Tradability

8,978
$273.05K
4,223
$244.97K
0.21%
$0.05
0.14%
0.56% / -0.11%
None
--
25,000
0.17
0.04%
0.40%
--
$24.99
N/A