XLEY

Cushing Energy & MLP ETF
--

71
*Unless otherwise stated, data provided by FactSet.

XLEY Fund Description

XLEY tracks an index of midstream energy MLPs and large-cap energy firms, selected by dividend yields.

XLEY Factset Analytics Insight

XLEY has two moving parts; 24% of the fund consists of midstream energy MLPs selected from the Cushing 30 Index, while the remaining 76% is made up of energy sector firms chosen from the S&P 500. The Cushing 30 holds 30 MLPs selected for fundamental value characteristics. XLEY ranks these by yield, discards the top 5, and selects the next 12 (i.e., those ranked #6 — 17). The MLP component is weighted equally (2% each). To construct the energy component of the portfolio, the fund re-weights the energy sector by dividend yield, subject to a cap of 6% weight per holding. Then, the smallest holdings are removed until all firms have a weight of at least 1% in the final portfolio. XLEY rebalances quarterly.By combining MLPs with other high-yielding equity, XLEY is able to use a traditional 1940 Act structure. Investors in the fund will receive a standard 1099 and face no special tax issues. Other funds in the same family combine MLPs with other sector stocks, such as utilities or transportation. It’s an interesting approach, but expensive for what amounts to a large-cap sector fund with MLPs tacked on.

XLEY MSCI ESG Analytics Insight

Cushing Energy & MLP ETF has an MSCI ESG Fund Rating of BB based on a score of 4.10 out of 10. The MSCI ESG Fund Rating measures the resiliency of portfolios to long-term risks and opportunities arising from environmental, social, and governance factors. ESG Fund Ratings range from best (AAA) to worst (CCC). Highly rated funds consist of companies that tend to show strong and/or improving management of financially relevant environmental, social and governance issues. These companies may be more resilient to disruptions arising from ESG events.

The fund’s Peer Rank reflects the ranking of a fund’s MSCI ESG Fund Quality Score against the scores of other funds within the same peer group, as defined by the Thomson Reuters Lipper Global Classification. Cushing Energy & MLP ETF ranks in the 21st percentile within its peer group and in the 30th percentile within the global universe of all funds covered by MSCI ESG Fund Ratings.

XLEY CHARTS AND PERFORMANCE

Price Chart ($)
Total Return Chart (%)
  • 1 Month
  • 3 Months
  • YTD
  • 1 Year
  • 3 Years
  • 5 Years
  • Max
  • 1 Month
  • 3 Months
  • YTD
  • 1 Year
  • 3 Years
  • 5 Years
  • Max
COMPARE
RESET
Select ETFs to compare their performance:
PERFORMANCE [as of 08/21/19] 1 MONTH 3 MONTHS YTD 1 YEAR 3 YEARS 5 YEARS 10 YEARS
XLEY -8.76% -9.44% 5.75% -- -- -- --
XLEY (NAV) -8.40% -10.34% 5.60% -- -- -- --
Cushing Energy Index -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Thomson Reuters US Energy - Fossil Fuels -- -- -- -- -- -- --
All returns over 1 year are annualized. All returns are total returns unless otherwise stated.

XLEY Summary Data

Cushing
12/06/18
Open-Ended Fund
0.65%
$2.22M
$2.95K
0.12%

XLEY Portfolio Data

$42.70B
22.85
1.55
--
N/A
39

XLEY Index Data

Cushing Energy Index
Tiered
Fundamental
Thomson Reuters US Energy - Fossil Fuels

XLEY Portfolio Management

0.65%
--
--
--

XLEY Tax Exposures

20.00% / 39.60%
--
Qualified dividends
No

XLEY Fund Structure

Open-Ended Fund
No
--
No Policy
N/A
N/A
High
Daily
Cboe Book Viewer
TOP OF BOOK
LAST 10 TRADES
Bats BZX Real-time Quote -
Daily Spread
Premium/Discount
Volume

XLEY Factset Analytics Block Liquidity

As of 08/22/19
5
4
3
2
1

This measurement shows how easy it is to trade a $1 million USD block of XLEY. XLEY is rated a 4 out of 5.

XLEY Tradability

88
$2.95K
1
0
0.12%
$0.03
0.00%
0.34% / -0.38%
None
100.00%
10,000
0.00
0.11%
0.01%
--
$22.29
4

XLEY Sector/Industry Breakdown


XLEY
Segment Benchmark
33.38%
10.31%
26.43%
52.35%
20.22%
25.33%
14.92%
9.69%
5.04%
0.65%

XLEY Countries


XLEY
Segment Benchmark
100.00%
100.00%

XLEY Regions


XLEY
Segment Benchmark
100.00%
100.00%

XLEY Economic Development


XLEY
Segment Benchmark
100.00%
100.00%

XLEY Performance Statistics

0.94
0.97
0.97
0.94
0.35%
Thomson Reuters US Energy - Fossil Fuels

XLEY MSCI ESG Ratings

BB
4.10 / 10
30.36
21.46
--
0.15%
515.33

XLEY BENCHMARK COMPARISON HOLDINGS

39
141
28
44.22%

XLEY BENCHMARK COMPARISON SUMMARY


XLEY
Segment Benchmark
39
141
$42.70B
$136.25B
22.85
19.99
1.55
1.58
5.05%
3.29%
Medium
High

XLEY BENCHMARK COMPARISON MARKET CAP SIZE


XLEY
Segment Benchmark
57.67%
83.22%
36.50%
11.01%
5.83%
5.21%
0.00%
0.56%