XLTY

Cushing Transportation & MLP ETF
--

39
*Unless otherwise stated, data provided by FactSet.

XLTY Fund Description

XLTY tracks an index of midstream energy MLPs and large-cap transportation firms, selected by dividend yields.

XLTY Factset Analytics Insight

XLTY has two moving parts; 24% of the fund consists of midstream energy MLPs selected from the Cushing 30 Index, while the remaining 76% is made up of transportation industry firms chosen from the Dow Jones Transportation Index. The Cushing 30 holds 30 MLPs selected for fundamental value characteristics. XLTY ranks these by yield, discards the top 5, and selects the next 12 (i.e., those ranked #6 — 17). The MLP component is weighted equally (2% each). To construct the transportation component of the portfolio, the fund re-weights the transportation industry group by dividend yield, subject to a cap of 6% weight per holding. Then, the smallest holdings are removed until all firms have a weight of at least 1% in the final portfolio. XLTY rebalances quarterly.By combining MLPs with other high-yielding equity, XLTY is able to use a traditional 1940 Act structure. Investors in the fund will receive a standard 1099 and face no special tax issues. Other funds in the same family combine MLPs with other sector stocks, such as utilities or energy. It’s an interesting approach, but expensive for what amounts to a large-cap sector fund with MLPs tacked on.

XLTY MSCI ESG Analytics Insight

Cushing Transportation & MLP ETF has an MSCI ESG Fund Rating of BBB based on a score of 4.69 out of 10. The MSCI ESG Fund Rating measures the resiliency of portfolios to long-term risks and opportunities arising from environmental, social, and governance factors. ESG Fund Ratings range from best (AAA) to worst (CCC). Highly rated funds consist of companies that tend to show strong and/or improving management of financially relevant environmental, social and governance issues. These companies may be more resilient to disruptions arising from ESG events.

The fund’s Peer Rank reflects the ranking of a fund’s MSCI ESG Fund Quality Score against the scores of other funds within the same peer group, as defined by the Thomson Reuters Lipper Global Classification. Cushing Transportation & MLP ETF ranks in the 35th percentile within its peer group and in the 49th percentile within the global universe of all funds covered by MSCI ESG Fund Ratings.

XLTY Charts And Performance

Price Chart ($)
Total Return Chart (%)
  • 1 Month
  • 3 Months
  • YTD
  • 1 Year
  • 3 Years
  • 5 Years
  • Max
  • 1 Month
  • 3 Months
  • YTD
  • 1 Year
  • 3 Years
  • 5 Years
  • Max
Compare
Reset
Select ETFs to compare their performance:
PERFORMANCE [as of 09/19/19] 1 MONTH 3 MONTHS YTD 1 YEAR 3 YEARS 5 YEARS 10 YEARS
XLTY 6.66% 3.12% 16.19% -- -- -- --
XLTY (NAV) 5.20% 2.04% 15.57% -- -- -- --
Cushing Transportation Index -- -- -- -- -- -- --
MSCI USA IMI 2.95% 2.90% 21.56% 4.34% 13.82% 10.28% 13.16%
All returns over 1 year are annualized. All returns are total returns unless otherwise stated.

XLTY Summary Data

Cushing
12/06/18
Open-Ended Fund
0.65%
$501.00K
$6.85K
0.29%

XLTY Portfolio Data

$28.07B
17.56
2.46
--
N/A
31

XLTY Index Data

Cushing Transportation Index
Tiered
Fundamental
MSCI USA IMI

XLTY Portfolio Management

0.65%
--
--
--

XLTY Tax Exposures

20.00% / 39.60%
--
Qualified dividends
No

XLTY Fund Structure

Open-Ended Fund
No
--
No Policy
N/A
N/A
High
Daily
Cboe Book Viewer
Top Of Book
Last 10 Trades
Bats BZX Real-time Quote -

XLTY Factset Analytics Block Liquidity

As of 09/20/19
5
4
3
2
1

This measurement shows how easy it is to trade a $1 million USD block of XLTY. XLTY is rated a 4 out of 5.

XLTY Tradability

226
$6.85K
44
$1.22K
0.29%
$0.07
0.27%
1.16% / -0.16%
None
100.00%
10,000
0.00
0.10%
0.04%
0
$24.86
4

XLTY Sector/Industry Breakdown


XLTY
Segment Benchmark
76.53%
10.53%
23.47%
4.58%

XLTY Countries


XLTY
Segment Benchmark
100.00%
99.92%
--
0.08%

XLTY Regions


XLTY
Segment Benchmark
100.00%
100.00%

XLTY Economic Development


XLTY
Segment Benchmark
100.00%
100.00%

XLTY Performance Statistics

0.74
1.07
1.13
1.01
0.63%
MSCI USA IMI

XLTY MSCI ESG Ratings

BBB
4.69 / 10
49.03
34.79
--
0.24%
422.02

XLTY Benchmark Comparison Holdings

31
2426
18
1.49%

XLTY Benchmark Comparison Summary


XLTY
Segment Benchmark
31
2426
$28.07B
$205.15B
17.56
24.01
2.46
3.16
3.85%
1.84%
High
Low

XLTY Benchmark Comparison Market Cap Size


XLTY
Segment Benchmark
41.66%
82.24%
49.94%
13.33%
8.40%
4.00%
0.00%
0.39%