XLUY

Cushing Utility & MLP ETF
--

17
*Unless otherwise stated, data provided by FactSet.

XLUY Fund Description

XLUY tracks an index of midstream energy MLPs and large-cap utilities, selected by dividend yields.

XLUY Factset Analytics Insight

XLUY has two moving parts; 24% of the fund consists of midstream energy MLPs selected from the Cushing 30 Index, while the remaining 76% is made up of utility sector firms chosen from the S&P 500. The Cushing 30 holds 30 MLPs selected for fundamental value characteristics. XLUY ranks these by yield, discards the top 5, and selects the next 12 (i.e., those ranked #6 — 17). The MLP component is weighted equally (2% each). To construct the utility component of the portfolio, the fund re-weights the utility sector by dividend yield, subject to a cap of 6% weight per holding. Then, the smallest holdings are removed until all firms have a weight of at least 1% in the final portfolio. XLUY rebalances quarterly.

XLUY MSCI ESG Analytics Insight

Cushing Utility & MLP ETF has an MSCI ESG Fund Rating of BBB based on a score of 5.29 out of 10. The MSCI ESG Fund Rating measures the resiliency of portfolios to long-term risks and opportunities arising from environmental, social, and governance factors. ESG Fund Ratings range from best (AAA) to worst (CCC). Highly rated funds consist of companies that tend to show strong and/or improving management of financially relevant environmental, social and governance issues. These companies may be more resilient to disruptions arising from ESG events.

The fund’s Peer Rank reflects the ranking of a fund’s MSCI ESG Fund Quality Score against the scores of other funds within the same peer group, as defined by the Thomson Reuters Lipper Global Classification. Cushing Utility & MLP ETF ranks in the 49th percentile within its peer group and in the 63th percentile within the global universe of all funds covered by MSCI ESG Fund Ratings.

XLUY Charts And Performance

Price Chart ($)
Total Return Chart (%)
  • 1 Month
  • 3 Months
  • YTD
  • 1 Year
  • 3 Years
  • 5 Years
  • Max
  • 1 Month
  • 3 Months
  • YTD
  • 1 Year
  • 3 Years
  • 5 Years
  • Max
Compare
Reset
Select ETFs to compare their performance:
PERFORMANCE [as of 09/18/19] 1 MONTH 3 MONTHS YTD 1 YEAR 3 YEARS 5 YEARS 10 YEARS
XLUY 4.71% 4.65% 21.13% -- -- -- --
XLUY (NAV) 5.29% 5.17% 21.36% -- -- -- --
Cushing Utility Index -- -- -- -- -- -- --
MSCI USA IMI 4.17% 3.26% 21.58% 4.38% 13.87% 10.25% 13.17%
All returns over 1 year are annualized. All returns are total returns unless otherwise stated.

XLUY Summary Data

Cushing
12/06/18
Open-Ended Fund
0.65%
$1.08M
$16.53K
0.27%

XLUY Portfolio Data

$23.34B
26.99
1.93
--
N/A
42

XLUY Index Data

Cushing Utility Index
Tiered
Fundamental
MSCI USA IMI

XLUY Portfolio Management

0.65%
--
--
--

XLUY Tax Exposures

20.00% / 39.60%
--
Qualified dividends
No

XLUY Fund Structure

Open-Ended Fund
No
--
No Policy
N/A
N/A
High
Daily
Cboe Book Viewer
Top Of Book
Last 10 Trades
Bats BZX Real-time Quote -

XLUY Factset Analytics Block Liquidity

As of 09/19/19
5
4
3
2
1

This measurement shows how easy it is to trade a $1 million USD block of XLUY. XLUY is rated a 4 out of 5.

XLUY Tradability

462
$16.53K
163
$11.00K
0.27%
$0.07
0.15%
0.72% / -0.18%
None
100.00%
10,000
0.02
0.09%
0.02%
0
$27.25
4

XLUY Sector/Industry Breakdown


XLUY
Segment Benchmark
75.54%
3.21%
24.46%
4.58%

XLUY Countries


XLUY
Segment Benchmark
100.00%
99.92%
--
0.08%

XLUY Regions


XLUY
Segment Benchmark
100.00%
100.00%

XLUY Economic Development


XLUY
Segment Benchmark
100.00%
100.00%

XLUY Performance Statistics

0.33
0.46
0.54
0.46
0.76%
MSCI USA IMI

XLUY MSCI ESG Ratings

BBB
5.29 / 10
62.58
48.54
44.17%
3.11%
--

XLUY Benchmark Comparison Holdings

42
2426
29
2.58%

XLUY Benchmark Comparison Summary


XLUY
Segment Benchmark
42
2426
$23.34B
$205.15B
26.99
24.01
1.93
3.16
4.84%
1.84%
Medium
Low

XLUY Benchmark Comparison Market Cap Size


XLUY
Segment Benchmark
62.07%
82.24%
32.93%
13.33%
5.00%
4.00%
0.00%
0.39%