Europe ETFs invest in the equity of companies from all of Europe.
- Equity: Developed Europe - Large Cap
- Equity: Developed Europe - Total Market
- Equity: Germany - Total Market
- Equity: U.K. - Total Market
- Equity: Developed Europe - Small Cap
- Equity: Norway - Total Market
- Equity: Poland - Total Market
- Equity: Russia - Total Market
- Equity: Germany - Small Cap
- Equity: Italy - Total Market
With 82 ETFs traded on the U.S. markets, Europe ETFs have total assets under management of $51.44B. The average expense ratio is 0.54%. Europe ETFs can be found in the following asset classes:
The largest Europe ETF is the Vanguard FTSE Europe ETF VGK with $14.75B in assets. In the last trailing year, the best-performing Europe ETF was EDEN at 41.45%. The most recent ETF launched in the Europe space was the First Trust IPOX Europe Equity Opportunities ETF FPXE on 10/04/18.