Development of emerging market economies has led to a demand for their currencies, and seven ETFs are likely to offer the best exposure to some of those currencies, according to an article on The Street.
The article mentions the following funds:
- WisdomTree Dreyfus Emerging Currency ETF (NYSEArca: CEW)
- Rydex Mexican Peso ETF (NYSEArca: FXM)
- WisdomTree Brazil Real Currency ETF (NYSEArca: BZF)
- WisdomTree Chinese Yuan Currency ETF (NYSEArca: CYB)
- WisdomTree Indian Rupee ETF (NYSEA: ICN)
- WisdomTree South African Rand ETF (NYSEArca: SZR)
- Rydex Russian Ruble ETF (NYSEArca: FXRU
Please visit TheStreet.com for more information.