Investors may be attracted to international large-cap ETFs when looking to add more developed market non-U.S. exposure to their portfolios, according to an article on The Street.
The following were mentioned in the story as viable due to factors such as their consistent performance, low fee structure and liquidity:
- iShares MSCI EAFE Index Fund (NYSEArca: EFA)
- Vanguard MSCI EAFE ETF (NYSEArca: VEA)
- iShares MSCI Canada Index Fund (NYSEArca: EWC)
- iShares MSCI Value Index Fund (NYSEArca: EFV)
- iShares Dow Jones International Select Dividend Index Fund (NYSEArca: IDV)
- SPDR S&P International Dividend ETF (NYSEArca: DWX)
- Schwab International Equity ETF (NYSEArca: SCHF)
- WisdomTree DEFA Fund (NYSEArca: DWM)
- WisdomTree International Dividend ex-Financials Fund (NYSEArca: DOO)
- PowerShares FTSE RAFI Developed Markets ex-US. Small-Mid Portfolio (NYSEArca: PXF)
Visit TheStreet.com for additional details.