While some sectors are starting off 2012 strong in response to improving economic reports, others are beginning to struggle, according to an article on the Wall Street Sector Selector.
Article contributor John Nyaradi listed the following as strong starters:
- iShares Dow Jones Regional Bank Index Fund (NYSEArca: IAT)
- iShares Dow Jones U.S. Home Construction Index Fund (NYSEArca: ITB)
- iShares Dow Jones U.S. Health Care Index Fund (NYSEArca: IYH)
On the other end of the spectrum, those that have stumbled in the beginning of the year are:
- iShares Silver Trust (NYSEArca: SLV)
- iShares MSCI Italy Index Fund (NYSEArca: EWI)
For Nyaradi’s full analysis, visit the wallstreetsectorselector.com.