Investors looking to make a play off of earning reports as they continue to roll out this week can look to five ETFs that could be prospective, according to Benzinga.
Crucially, none of the ETFs is linked to the banking sector, which many investors still consider too risky, the report said.
The article highlighted five ETFs to choose from:
- Materials Select Sector SPDR (NYSEArca: XLB)
- Global X Nasdaq 500 ETF (Nasdaq: QQQV)
- iShares Dow Jones Transportation Average (NYSEArca: IYT)
- ALPS Alerian MLP ETF (NYSEArca: AMLP)
- iShares S&P Global Energy ETF (NYSEArca: IXC)
To view the details of the funds, visit Benzinga.com.