The Street looks at five ETFs that are likely to move around quite a bit this week, whether due to changing fuel prices, earnings reports or news related to economic improvement.
The five funds mentioned by Street contributor Don Dion include the following:
- iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures ETN (NYSEArca: VXX)
- iShares Dow Jones Transportation Average Index Fund (NYSEArca: IYT)
- United States Oil Fund (NYSEArca: USO)
- PowerShares QQQ (NasdaqGM: QQQ)
- SPDR S&P Retail ETF (NYSEArca: XRT)
To read Dion’s full perspective and additional information on these funds, visitTheStreet.com.