Guggenheim Investments will close eight funds in March due to a lack of demand for the securities, according to an article on Barrons.
The following funds will shuter at the end of the trading day on March 23, 2012:
- CurrencyShares Russian Ruble Trust (NYSEArca: FXRU)
- CurrencyShares Mexican Peso Trust (NYSEArca: FXM)
- Guggenheim EW Euro-Pacific LDRs ETF (NYSEArca: EEN)
- Guggenheim International Small Cap LDRs ETF (NYSEArca: XGC)
- Guggenheim Ocean Tomo Growth Index ETF (NYSEArca: OTR)
- Guggenheim Ocean Tomo Patent ETF (NYSEArca: OTP)
- Guggenheim Sector Rotation ETF (NYSEArca: XRO)
- Rydex MSCI All Country World Equal Weight ETF (NYSEArca: EWAC)
For more information, head over to Barrons.com.