Investors nervous about holding Apple’s stock directly can gain controlled exposure to the Cupertino, Calif.-based maker of iPads and iPhones by choosing the ETF that fits their comfort level, according to an article published on Forbes.
The article mentioned a number of relatively low-cost Vanguard ETFs, each with varying weightings in Apple. The funds and their respective Apple holdings are:
- Vanguard Information Technology (NYSEArca: VGT): 16.0 percent
- Vanguard Mega Cap 300 Growth ETF (NYSEArca: MGK): 9 percent
- Vanguard Growth ETF (NYSEArca: VUG): 7.4 percent
- Vanguard Mega Cap 300 ETF (NYSEArca: MGC): 4.6 percent
- Vanguard S&P 500 ETF (NYSEArca: VOO): 4.1 percent
Also mentioned was the PowerShares QQQ Trust (NasdaqGM: QQQ), which has the largest weighting in Apple on the ETF market, at 21 percent, the article said.
Head over to Forbes.com for more information on Apple and ETFs.