With the increase in market volatility over the past two years, investors have begun moving toward equities that pay attractive dividends, and the large and increasing number of ETFs gives investors a range of choices for owning income-producing investments, an article published on The Street said.
The following funds have been around for more than two years, and have a large amount of assets under management and high liquidity:
- SPDR Dow Jones International Real Estate ETF (NYSEArca: RWX)
- Vanguard REIT ETF (NYSEArca: VNQ)
- First Trust Morningstar Dividend Leader ETF (NYSEArca: FDL)
- Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF (NYSEArca: VIG)
- WisdomTree Dividend ex-Financials ETF (NYSEArca: DTN)
- WisdomTree Equity Income Fund ETF (NYSEArca: DHS)
- Claymore/Zacks Multi-Asset Income ETF (NYSEArca: CVY)
- WisdomTree Total Dividend Fund ETF (NYSEArca: DTD)
- iShares Dow Jones Select Dividend ETF (NYSEArca: DVY)
- SPDR Utilities Selector Sector Fund (NYSEArca: XLU)
For more information on the funds mention, go to TheStreet.com.