Whether it’s due to their weakness in their underlying assets or strange index-tracking problems, a number of specific ETFs are worth avoiding until they see better days, according to an article on MarketWatch.
The article said the following exchange-traded products may be in for bumpy rides in the next few weeks:
- VelocityShares Daily 2x VIX Short-Term ETN (NYSEArca: TVIX)
- Market Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF (NYSEArca: GDXJ)
- Direxion Daily Financial Bill 3x Shares (NYSEArca: FAS)
- Materials Selector Sector SPDR (NYSEArca: XLB)
- iShares FTSE China 25 Index Fund (NYSEArca: FXI)
For the full breakdown on the funds previously mentioned, visit MarketWatch.com.