The following ETFs are likely to become good plays in their respective pockets of the investment universe, or may be reaching new 52-week highs, according to a daily market piece on Benzinga.
Among the ETFs Benzinga’s staff said are worth looking at are:
- Global X Silver Miners ETF (NYSEArca: SIL)
- SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production ETF (NYSEArca: XOP)
- SPDR S&P Dividend ETF (NYSEArca: SDY)
- Vanguard Growth ETF (NYSEArca: VUG)
Benzinga also said a number of emerging markets ETFs are worth considering, including:
- Market Vectors Russia ETF (NYSEArca: RSX)
- Global X FTSE Colombia 20 ETF (NYSEArca: GXG)
- iShares MSCI Chile Investable Market Index Fund (NYSEArca: ECH)
The foreign exchange and bond plays of the day, according to Benzinga, are:
- ProShares UltraShort Yen ETF (NYSEArca: YCS)
- ProShares UltraShort 20+ Year Treasury (NYSEArca: TBT)
For more information, visit Benzinga.com.