A recent weakening of major U.S. stock market indexes has resulted in shifts in many ETFs, with VIX-tracking ETFs reaping the most benefits, according to an article on The Street.
These funds are listed in the article as yesterday’s winners:
- iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures ETN (NYSEArca: VXX)
- First Trust NYSE Arca Biotech Index Fund (NYSEArca: FBT)
- iShares Nasdaq Index Biotechnology Index Fund (NYSEArca: IBB)
- Guggenheim Shipping ETF (NYSEArca: SEA)
The following ETFs were listed in the losers’ bracket:
- Market Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF (NYSEArca: GDXJ)
- Global X Silver Miners ETF (NYSEArca: SIL)
- Guggenheim Solar ETF (NYSEArca: TAN)
Go to TheStreet.com for the full breakdown on the above-mentioned funds.