Providing a roundup of the most attractive funds in March, the Wall Street Sector Selector said funds focused on health care, biotechnology and emerging markets were some of the top performers late in the month, and added that financials looked good in the whole month.
Some of the top performers of week 13 of 2012, ended March 26, were:
- First Trust NYSEArca Biotechnology Index Fund ETF (NYSEArca: FBT) +5.44 percent
- iShares MSCI All Peru Capped Index Fund ETF (NYSEArca: EPU) +4.69 percent
- iShares Dow Jones U.S. Healthcare Providers Index Fund ETF (NYSEArca: IHF) +4.69 percent
These funds performed well in the 30 days ended March 26:
- VelocityShares Daily Inverse VIX Short Term ETN (NYSEArca: VIX) +34.54 percent
- PowerShares KBW Bank Portfolio ETF (NYSEArca: KBWB) +8.69 percent
- iShares Dow Jones U.S. Financial Services Index Fund ETF (NYSEArca: IYG) +7.13 percent
Go to WallStreetSectorSelector.com for more information on the funds mentioned above.