Eight ETFs in different areas of the market are worth watching closely today, whether for defensive purposes or to focus on emerging markets, foreign exchange or bond exposures, according to Benzinga staff writer The ETF Professor.
For defensive plays:
- PowerShares S&P 500 Low Volatility (NYSEArca: SPLV)
- Vanguard Telecom Services ETF (NYSEArca: VOX)
For a technical play:
- iShares MSCI Germany Index Fund (NYSEArca: EWG)
For emerging-market-based ETFs:
- iShares MSCI Taiwan Index Fund (NYSEArca: EWT)
- Market Vectors Brazil Small-Cap ETF (NYSEArca: BRF)
- Direxion Daily Russia Bear 3X Shares (NYSEArca: RUSS)
Foreign exchange play:
- CurrencyShares British Sterling Trust (NYSEArca: FXB)
And for those investors looking for a bond ETF:
- iShares JPMorgan USD Emerging Markets Bond ETF (NYSEArca: EMB)
Head over to Benzinga.com for the full story.