ETFs linked to European stocks jumped after Italy successfully auctioned €11 billion in one-year debt, and increased demand in cars and machinery—respectively—propelled German and Japanese indexes upward, according to an article posted on the Wall Street Sector Selector.
The following funds increased as well, as a result of developments on Wednesday:
- iShares Dow Jones US Industrial Sector Index Fund (NYSEArca: IYJ) +1.12 percent
- iShares MSCI Italy Index Fund (NYSEArca: EWI) +4.00 percent
- iShares MSCI Germany Index Fund (NYSEArca: EWG) +2.92 percent
- Vanguard MSCI Europe ETF (NYSEArca: VGK) +2.54 percent
- iShares MSCI Japan Index Fund (NYSEArca: EWJ) +1.09 percent
- SPDR S&P 500 Index Fund ETF (NYSEArca: SPY) +1.14 percent
Go to the WallStreetSectorSelector.com for the full breakdown on these funds.