With investors awaiting the release of China’s first-quarter economic growth numbers before making plays, it’s time to assess the options available to them depending on the outcome, according to an article on Seeking Alpha.
Christian Magoon, contributor to Seeking Alpha, highlighted the following ETFs as choices if Friday’s report is on the strong side:
- WisdomTree Commodity Currency ETF (NYSEArca: CCX)
- Guggenheim China Small-Cap ETF (NYSEArca: HAO)
- United States Copper Index Fund (NYSEArca: CPER)
If China’s GDP number ends up being weak, the following funds might be advisable:
- ProShares Ultra Short Gold ETF (NYSEArca: GLL)
- PowerShares DB U.S. Dollar Index Bullish Fund (NYSEArca: UUP)
- Pimco Enhanced Short Maturity ETF (NYSEArca: MINT)
For additional information on these funds, head over to SeekingAlpha.com.