Eight ETFs in different areas of the market are worth watching closely today, whether for defensive purposes or to focus on emerging markets, foreign exchange or bond exposures, according to Benzinga staff writer The ETF Professor.
Starting the list is the iShares MSCI Spain Index Fund (NYSEArca: EWP).
Listed as the earnings plays for Monday:
- Financial Select Sector SPDR (NYSEArca: XLF)
- The Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (NYSEArca: TZA)
Emerging markets plays of the day:
- Global X FTSE Colombia 20 ETF (NYSEArca: GXG),
- iShares FTSE China 25 Index Fund (NYSEArca: FXI)
- Direxion Daily Emerging Markets Bear 3X Shares (NYSEArca: EDZ)
The article also lists the PowerShares DB Dollar Bullish (NYSEArca: UUP) as a good foreign exchange play as well as the ProShares UltraShort 20+ Year Treasury (NYSEArca: TBT) for bond exposure.
Read more at Benzinga.com.