With IBM and Intel—two major components in the tech sector—reporting their slowest sales growth in two years and Qualcomm reporting mixed results, the once-solid gains of tech-focused ETFs seem to be on a decline, according to an article on Fox Business.
While these funds have managed to post significant gains throughout this year, each fund slipped on Thursday:
- The S&P North American Technology-Multimedia Networking Index Fund (NYSEArca: IGN) -0.41 percent
- iShares Dow Jones U.S. Technology Fund (NYSEArca: IYW) -1.52 percent
- Market Vectors Semiconductor ETF (NYSEArca: SMH) -0.63 percent
- PowerShares QQQ (NasdaqGM: QQQ) -1.13 percent
- Technology Select Sector SPDR (NYSEArca: XLK) -1.01 percent
Visit FoxBusiness.com for additional information on the funds listed.