The Market Vectors Vietnam ETF (NYSEArca: VNM) climbed nearly 9.04 percent in April, and has risen 43.44 percent year-to-date, putting it at the top of the list of “ETF Winners and Losers” last month on Investor's Business Daily.
Other winners for the month of April:
- iPath DJ-UBS Natural Gas Tracking Sub-Index ETN (NYSEArca: GAZ)
- iPath Global Carbon ETN (NYSEArca: GRN)
- iShares Dow Jones U.S. Home Construction (NYSEArca: ITB)
Biggest losers of last month include:
- Market Vectors Solar Energy ETF (NYSEArca: KWT)
- iPath DJ-UBS Sugar Tracking Sub-Index ETN (NYSEArca: SGG)
- iShares MSCI Spain Index Fund (NYSEArca: EWP)
Head over to News.Investors.com for more information on the funds listed above.