The iShares MSCI France Index Fund (NYSE: EWQ) and the Global X FTSE Greece 20 ETF (NYSEArca: GREK) are great ways to play the eurozone’s travails, but there are prospective choices today in ETF markets as well, according to an article by the ETF Professor, staff writer at Benzinga.
Index play of the day:
- ProShares UltraShort QQQ ETF (NYSEArca: QID)
- Direxion Daily Gold Miners 3X Bear Shares ETF (NYSEArca: DUST)
- ProShares UltraShort Silver ETF (NYSEArca: ZSL)
Emerging markets plays of the day:
- ProShares UltraShort MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (NYSEArca: EEV)
- iShares MSCI Taiwan Index Fund (NYSEArca: EWT)
- ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (NYSEArca: FXP)
Foreign exchange and bond plays for Monday include the PowerShares DB Dollar Bullish ETF (NYSEArca: UUP) and the ProShares UltraShort 20+ Year Treasury ETF (NYSEArca: TBT), respectively.
Read more at Benzinga.com.