Dollar-denominated funds such as the iShares J.P. Morgan USD Emerging Markets Bond Fund (NYSEArca: EMB) and the PowerShares Emerging Markets Sovereign Debt ETF (NYSEArca: PCY) remain successful, but plenty of funds exist that add currency into the returns mix, according to an article on Benzinga.
The following bond funds, outlined by Benzinga staff writer, “The ETF Professor,” allow investors to hedge against dollar weakness:
- WisdomTree Emerging Markets Local Debt ETF (NYSEArca: ELD)
- iShares Emerging Markets Local Currency Bond Fund (NYSEArca: LEMB)
- WisdomTree Asia Debt Fund (NYSEArca: ALD)
- Market Vectors EM Local Currency Bond ETF (NYSEArca: EMLC)
- Market Vectors Renminbi Bond ETF (NYSEArca: CHLC)
For more information on the funds listed, visit Benzinga.com.