With earnings season pretty much over, focus turns to economic data and again to the eurozone, which could likely affect a number of popular exchange-traded products, according to an article on ETF Database.
The funds highlighted in the article include:
- Vanguard Small Cap ETF (NYSEArca: VB) – Should move with the release of the latest NFIB small business index data in the U.S. and may be volatile if the report falls short of projected readings.
- iShares MSCI Australia Index Fund (NYSEArca: EWA) – Given recent rate cuts by the Reserve Bank of Australia, EWA may be in trouble if the unemployment rate there has crept higher.
- VelocityShares Daily Inverse VIX Short-Term ETN (NYSEArca: XIV) – The note might jump if the number of those who filed for unemployment benefits in the U.S. rose in the past week.
- SPDR S&P China ETF (NYSEArca: GXC) – Keep an eye on this China-focused ETF, as inflation and lending data are scheduled to be released on Thursday.
- CurrencyShares Euro Currency Trust (NYSEArca: FXE) – Already moving down after elections in Greece and France, FXE looks vulnerable to accelerating selling pressure.
Head over to ETFdb.com for the full article.