With the retirement planning market on the rise in the U.S., investors in need of exposure to the sector should consider using these five ETFs in their portfolios, according to an article on Benzinga.
The funds listed in the article include:
- Market Vectors Long Municipal Index ETF (NYSE: MLN)
- PowerShares Financial Preferred Portfolio (NYSEArca: PGF)
- Vanguard Value ETF (NYSE: VTV)
- iShares S&P National AMT-Free Muni Bond Fund (NYSEArca: MUB)
- First Trust Large Cap Value AlphaDEX Fund (NYSE: FTA)
Head over to Benzinga.com to read more on the funds listed above.