After seeing steep declines throughout March, ETFs linked to precious metal miners have rebounded, with some jumping more than 18 percent as investors flock toward gold in the wake of a weak U.S. job market report, according to an article on Benzinga.
Here are five funds that could offer investors a chance to profit on the revival of gold miner ETFs, according to Benzinga staff writer “The ETF Professor”:
- Global X Gold Explorers ETF (NYSEArca: GLDX)
- Global X Pure Gold Miners ETF (NYSEArca: GGGG)
- PowerShares Global Gold and Precious Metals Portfolio (NasdaqGM: PSAU)
- iShares MSCI Global Silver Miners Fund (NYSEArca: SLVP)
- iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners Fund (NYSEArca: RING)
To read more on the funds listed, go to Benzinga.com.