The Market Vectors Coal ETF (NYSE Arca: KOL) is likely to hit new lows during today’s trading session, but other funds may become good plays in their respective pockets of the investment universe as the day develops, according to a daily market piece on Benzinga.
Among the ETFs Benzinga’s staff said are worth looking at are:
- The SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production ETF (NYSE Arca: XOP)
- The iShares MSCI Spain Index Fund (NYSE Arca: EWP)
- Health Care Select Sector SPDR Fund (NYSEArca Arca: XLV)
Benzinga also said a number of emerging markets ETFs are worth considering, including:
- The iShares S&P Latin America 40 Index Fund (NYSE Arca: ILF)
- SPDR S&P Emerging Europe ETF (NYSE Arca: GUR)
- iShares MSCI Taiwan Index Fund (NYSE Arca: EWT)
The foreign exchange and bond plays of the day, according to Benzinga, are:
- ProShares UltraShort Euro (NYSE Arca: EUO)
The WisdomTree Emerging Markets Local Debt Fund (NYSE Arca: ELD) was also mentioned in the article, as ELD is close to its 52-week lows.
For more information, visit Benzinga.com.